Thank you so much for all the love, encouragement and support you guys showed me following my last post. I am making steady progress and feeling so much better. I have even managed to sew a couple of easy projects!
Anyway, today is basically me sharing a couple of shirts that I sewed up in February (really? So long ago already?!) and didn’t get a chance to share on the blog. One was made for myself using my TNT shirt/ shirt dress pattern, Simplicity 8014 (search on my blog for all the different versions I have made using this pattern!) I made this shirt using a printed polyester crepe de chine purchased on eBay. I basically love this, very of-the-moment print, and it’s already been worn loads.
The second shirt was made for Philip using this faded pastel cotton shirting from Fabworks, and my TNT shirt pattern for him, McCalls 6613 (again, search this blog to see all the different versions). I cut the pocket, button placket and back yoke on the bias, and used a contrast plain cotton for the inner collar and button placket.
That’s all I got for you today!
See you soon. x